By using the Site and the Drill.City application, you thereby confirm your agreement to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data in accordance with this Policy. If you do not agree to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data in the following way, please do not use the Drill.City website and applications.
We ask you to take into account that the processing of your personal data can be carried out without your agreement if we have legal grounds for that, provided that such use does not lead to violation of your rights, freedoms and interests.
All user data is transmitted in an encrypted format using the HTTPS protocol.
Collection and use of personal data
If you contact our technical support, you may be asked to provide your personal information (email, unique device identifier). This information may be combined with other data to provide and improve our services and content. You are not required to provide personal information upon our request, however, if you do not provide it, in many cases we will not be able to provide you with a service or respond to your request.
Drill.City may collect and use data that is provided by the User directly both when filling out registration forms for services, and when using the application, filling out a questionnaire, or when writing a comment or request. The information we may receive directly from you includes:
- e-mail address
- date of birth
- learning content:
- lesson statistics as well as generated custom alternatives
- written questions to the teacher
- a voice or text description of the problem if the user is submitting a bug report
- messages and other materials that you post on the Site and in Drill.City groups in social media
- any other personal information that you voluntarily provide to us.
Collection and use of information that comes automatically when using the site and applications and is not personal
- information about the type of browser used, its parameters and settings
- details of the pages you viewed
- your IP address
- analytics (mainly about application errors)
- hyperlinks that you followed
- your username, profile picture, gender and any other information that you wish to share using the Third Party Sites (for example, by clicking “Share on Facebook”)
- the websites you visited before entering the site
- information on the use of the site
- unique device identifier
- location and time zone
- detailed log of operations with the application for the last few minutes, if the user sends an error
Your data as the User’s data is included in the personal data base from the moment you start using the Drill.City website or application, and also constantly throughout the entire period of using these resources and applications. The data storage line is the period during which the User utilizes the resources and the Drill.City application, as well as the next year after the termination of the use of the resources and the Drill.City application.
Drill.City processes your personal data in order to properly provide services, including identification, authorization, password recovery, responses to user requests and emails, as well as for other actions necessary for the proper provision of services.
Drill.City may use anonymized demographic data to target advertising and / or informational materials by age, gender, other data; for statistical research; by any other means.
Drill.City has the right to transfer personal data, a personal data base, which includes the User’s personal data, in whole or in part to third parties without notifying the User about it in the following cases:
- to persons in charge, possession or ownership of which the application and the website are transferred;
- persons and companies that are associated / affiliated with Drill.City.
While using the services by the User, the codes of the Internet resources of third parties may be present on the Internet pages of the services, as a result of which such third parties will receive user data. These third-party Internet resources are:
- systems for collecting statistics on service visits (for example, Google Analytics, etc.)
- social plugins (blocks) of social media (for example, Facebook, etc.)
- other resources.
The user has all the rights to protect his/her personal data, which are provided for by current legislation.
Sharing personal information
We do not sell, exchange or rent personal information of users. We may share aggregated non-personally identifiable demographic data with our partners and advertisers for the purposes described above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and Site, or manage activities on our behalf, such as mailing or statistical and other research. We may share this information with these third parties for limited purposes, provided that you have given us the appropriate permissions.